Promoting your safety and wellbeing
A warm welcome back to Champor Champor! It is nice to be open again and thank you for all your support!
We are taking many precautions – some more visible than others in – line with government guidelines.
- All hospitality business are required, by the authorities, to collect contact details of all guests. As the host, you therefore need to be able to provide Champor Champor restaurant, with no delay, all contact details of all members of your party who visited our premises. When you visit you will be required to scan NHS Track and Trace on our entrance door.
- As a small and personal restaurant, we are not adopting a heavily policed one-way system but would ask you to be aware of social distancing rules.
- All guests are required, by law, to wear face-covering on entering the restaurant and can be removed when seated. When you move from your table, please wear your face mask.
- Our menu can be viewed on QR code. We also have adopted extra cleaning and hygiene procedures behind the scenes and you will notice alcohol gel hand sanitiser at strategic points by the entrance, in the dining areas and bathrooms. We also supply anti-viral spray for your convenience in wiping handles, toilet flush buttons etc.
- Our staff will be wearing face coverings while they are on their duty as well as further increasing the frequency of handwashing and surface cleaning. Anyone displaying symptoms of Covid-19 will be excluded from workplace.
Thank you for your continued cooperation.